Work with Banff Lodging Company
Banff Lodging Co. is an employee owned and operated company with 13 hotels, 6 restaurants, 2 spas, 1 retail/rental store and own and operate Lux Cinema. We are an eclectic and diverse group of over 800 employees; we choose our attitude, have fun and are passionate and enthusiastic in all that we do. We are community-minded, we take chances, show initiative and seek innovation. With our variety of job opportunities and commitment to career development your future in Banff or Canmore will flourish with Banff Lodging Co.
Banff Caribou Properties Ltd. employees people from over 30 countries. We are successful thanks to their diversity, talent, perspectives, and experiences.
We are inclusive and sensitive to individual differences, and everyone has a fair chance to succeed. No employee will be treated differently based on race, religious beliefs, gender or age.
Our Culture & Values
We’re a highly engaged bunch, passionate about guest service. We choose our attitude, have fun, and are enthusiastic in all that we do. We are community-minded. We take chances, show initiative, and seek innovation. Most importantly, we invest a great amount in the experience, success, and well-being of our employees. Our Benefits and Perks Plan is designed to empower our employees to enjoy the great outdoors and all that the Canadian Rockies have to offer.
Our Core Philosophies
- We choose our attitude, have fun and are passionate and hands-on in all that we do.
- We take risks, show initiative and seek innovative “made-at-Caribou” solutions.
- We understand that great ideas and solutions can originate from any employee.
- We do our best to amaze our guests every day. We listen to and learn from unfavourable feedback so we can amaze our guests in the future.
- We are professional and accountable, and at the same time, flexible, responsive and family-oriented.
- We work hard because we understand that hard work builds trust and creates opportunities.
- We are results-driven and committed to efficiency and steady growth. We understand that profitability is essential to job security and a healthy work environment, and are committed to re-investment of profits in the community.
- We respect, appreciate and are active in our mountain community and national park.
- We believe that the hospitality industry and the community of Banff provide great career opportunities for everyone, whether you are here for a season or a lifetime!